View the video now and you can pause and continue the program anytime.
Smart business people know that your options to stand out from the competition are limited. Cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service. Customer service can no longer be merely average or simply friendly; it needs to be remarkable. Here’s your opportunity to make that happen for your team.
Jeff Mowatt’s on-demand video, “The Art of Customer Service… Influence with Ease”
Some people claim that taking customer service to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That’s why he calls his seminar, Influence with ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Increase spending per customer
- Recharge customer service teamwork
In this on-demand video seminar, Jeff reveals how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Increase revenues by 16% by asking a considerate six word question
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Convert an upset person into an advocate of your services
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart customers no longer value you as an information provider. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you – better yet to receive them, they are willing to pay a premium. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and more as a Trusted Advisor.
Whether you and your team members deal with external customers or internal coworkers you’ll learn valuable skills that generate immediate results.
A unique learning opportunity with Jeff Mowatt
Treat yourself to this entertaining, informative video with award winning speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, Certified Professional Speaker. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced four self-study training systems. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 20-year customer service strategist, former national president of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, and business owner.
7 reasons why managers and their teams should view this on-demand video seminar…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the ‘face’ of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he shares unique Influence with Ease tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will learn concepts that earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when things go wrong.
- The video format enables you to see Jeff from anywhere at any time. We’d love to see you at one of our live events; whether it’s one of our public seminars or you are bringing Jeff in to do a customized version for a private group or conference. We recognize however, that depending on your location, timing, staff turnover, or training budget, this may not be practical. With the streaming video format you can stop and continue the program anytime after you begin viewing. That means no one – even those who are on vacation or sick – misses out.
- It’s economical. The download fee for this video is the same as our best early-bird fee for attending our live seminar – $145. Plus, you’ll receive another 10% off for when you order 10 or more downloads for your team. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost you when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat customer? Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your own skills and show your employees that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service.
- You’ll enjoy it! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re entertained. Influence with Ease is a fascinating topic presented by a master certified professional speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- You’ll earn a course certificate and possible continuing education credits. To enhance learning retention and ensure that all staff are responsible for completing the seminar, throughout the program participants will be asked multiple choice test questions. Upon successful completion, participants will receive a certificate which, depending on their professional accreditation governing bodies, often qualifies for CE credits.
- It’s an opportunity to grow your business. The short-sighted approach to deal with price-cutting competitors is just to respond in kind; cut prices, operate on a shoe-string, hope for better times. The problem is customers will always be able to find someone else willing to provide similar products or services cheaper. Savvy managers realize your best option to prosper is to become a category-of-one, by simply enhancing the skills of the people you already have. You have two choices when faced with competitive pressures… you can either take refuge or take action.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.