OVERVIEW: COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE COURSE
This course supplies details about the various rules and regulations in relation towards the Federal Hours of Service in Canada. The purpose of this course is for drivers and carriers to know these regulations and follow them accordingly.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
- How the Federation Hours of Service legislation was developed
- The human body clock and fatigue
- Instances when you must not drive
- Which vehicles the regulations apply to and which are not included
- The usage of logbooks and the everyday duty status types
- On-duty restrictions and off-duty requirements
- Sleeper berth requirements
- Cycles, cycle limits, cycle resets and cycle switching
- Specific permits for different automobiles
- Exceptions for emergency situations or adverse driving situations
- Out-of-service declarations
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE ONLINE COURSE DURATION: about five hours
COURSE ASSESSMENT FOR THIS ONLINE COURSE: Within this online course, a test is offered to help analyze how effectively the participant fully understood the information discussed in every topic. Participants have to get a passing score of 80% to be certified for the certificate of completion. In the event the participants wasn’t able to pass the exam, they can retake the course 2 times. You could download the additional materials for this course totally free of charge from the website.
THE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Individuals can download and print their certificate of completion soon after successfully completing the course and passing the course evaluation.
Please speak to us instantly if you want to purchase this course for numerous participants.
PREVIEW: THE COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVERS’ HOURS OF SERVICE COURSE