HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online hazard assessment course will help participants:
- Understand the importance of hazard assessments on the overall performance of health and safety management systems.
- Understand the hazard assessment process and be able to:
- Identify occupational health and safety hazards
- Evaluate the identified safety hazards
- Prioritize safety hazards according to the risk they pose
- Control hazards that are identified
- Review and maintain hazard assessments on a regular basis
HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
In this online hazard assessment course, the following topics are covered:
- Introduction to hazard assessment
- Hazard identification
- Hazard evaluation & prioritization
- Hazard control
- Review and update of hazard assessments
- Types of hazard assessments
HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
HAZARD ASSESSMENT COURSE TEST Testing conducted throughout this online Hazard Assessment course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.
HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW