CONFINED SPACE ENTRY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Hazards in confined spaces include atmospheric and physical hazards that can prove fatal without proper preparation.
This Confined Space Entry online course provides important tips to individuals required to work within a confined space.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Confined space basics
- Responsibilities of entrants and monitors
- Recognizing confined spaces in the workplace
- Existing versus potential confined space hazards
- Eliminating and controlling hazards
- Classification of confined spaces – ie permit required, IDLH,etc
- Confined space entry planning
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Emergency and rescue procedures
- Entry authorization permits
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 2.5 hours in length
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY TEST: A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials for completing this course can be accessed online.Testing conducted throughout this online Confined Space Entry course is designed to reinforce the information presented.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this Confined Space course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
For Classroom Safety Training in Calgary visit safetyclasses.ca
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW