CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
The program addresses the specifications of 49 CFR Section 392.9 and Part 393, Subpart I.
COURSE SUBJECTS: The following will be the subjects of this course:
- Pre-trip and en route accountabilities related to cargo loading, cargo inspection, and cargo securement
- Differences between direct tiedown and indirect tiedown techniques
- How each and every technique impacts the amount of tiedowns required
- Restraining capacity of tiedown devices, how to figure them out, and how they affect cargo securement
- Determining the minimum quantity of tiedowns essential for loads, and know why it often makes sense to go far beyond the minimal requirements
- The top ways to correctly secure a cargo
- How cargo securement and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) are related
- Securement specifications for a number of common varieties of cargo typically hauled by flatbeds
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
COURSE ASSESSMENTS: This course features exclusive Check On Learning exercises created to put the student’s comprehension to the test in distinctive and extremely interactive simulations.
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful finishing of this online course, a certificate of completion is going to be obtainable for download and printing.
To buy courses for several participants, please get in touch with us directly.