AN OVERVIEW ON THE CARGO SECUREMENT DRY VAN ONLINE COURSE
This online course provides information on the essential ideas and regulations that an individual have to adhere to when loading and securing cargo within a dry van. The subjects within this course also consist of cargo placement data and several loading examples with diagrams that you can download totally free.
COURSE SUBJECTS: The following are the topics of this online course:
- Cargo Securement
- Significance of Securing a Cargo
- Information on the Federal Motor Carrier Security Regulations
- Essential Securement Ideas
- Pre-Trip Responsibilities
- Inspection Prior to the trip
- Responsibilities at the Dock
- Loading and Securement
- Proper Placement of the Load
- Securement Fundamentals
- Guidelines on Effectively Securing a Load
- En Route Inspections
DURATION OF THIS COURSE: 1 hour
HOW PARTICIPANTS ARE ASSESSED: This course includes exclusive Check On Learning exercises created to place the student’s comprehension to the test in distinctive and highly interactive simulations.
THE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion is going to be offered for download and printing.
You may speak to us directly should you wish to purchase the online course for more than one participant.
CARGO SECUREMENT DRY VAN ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW