ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
In spite of our best efforts, accidents occasionally occur. While many seem to happen for obvious reasons, there may be things that contribute to an accident which are not always apparent. That’s why it is vital to conduct a thorough Accident Investigation.
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The goals of an accident investigation
- Securing an accident scene
- “Root-cause” analysis
- The importance of investigative interviews
- Assisting in an accident investigation
- Reporting the “near misses” and
- The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION TEST: Testing conducted in this online Accident Investigation course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: